1. Access your blog's template.
2. Instead of customize, you will select Edit HTML.
3. Click on the HTML area and hit Command + F (for Mac users) or CTRL + F (for Windows users). Then, type 'ATTRIBUTION' and hit enter. This should highlight the text you have typed in.
4. Delete the whole code starting from "<----outside b="" of="" the...="">" down to "----outside>".
5. Double check to see if the footer disappeared through the Preview button.
6. Save template if you are completely satisfied.
There you have it. I hope this helps you a bit and if there's any issues, please feel free to comment below. Want to get in-depth on Blogger? Check out some Kindle eBooks that might help you out!